Academic Startup Competition is back up and running!
We’re excited to announce that the Academic Startup Competition is back on again and open for registration! Although we had to take a brief pause, during that time we set to work on a revamped version which we’re sure you’ll be excited about.
Now more than ever we need innovative ideas and solutions to help us navigate the new normal. That’s why we’re looking for academic startups that are ready to make a difference but need that extra boost to get their name out there.
This year we’ll be joining the CES Unveiled event in October where participants will get their first opportunity to connect, pitch, and more. Winners will be announced in mid-November.
For our corona proof version, aside from the two event days, the rest of the program will be conducted online. During the program you’ll get a chance to receive individualized guidance, match with peer entrepreneurs and connect with potential customers, investors and partners.
More details will be announced soon! For now, here are a few of the benefits participants can look forward to:
Benefits of joining Academic Startup Competition 2020:
- Get connected with customers, investors and partners
- A promotion video of your pitch
- Pitch training & matchmaking during CES Unveiled in October
- Visibility on social media channels of VSNU, Techleap, AcTI and all universities
- Dedicated program to validate your idea in the US
- Be presented as the winner of Academic Startup Competition 2020 during the ImpactFestival
Think your startup has what it takes?
Register now! Deadline is the 13th of september 23:59.
If you already registered in February, we’ll be sending you an email with a registration form to re-register for the new dates.
Keep an eye on the website for updates on the program and more information.