Job classification system (UFO)
University job classification
On 1 April 2003, a new job classification system (UFO) came into force for Dutch universities. Under the UFO, all Dutch university employees are assigned a job profile (a brief description of their job) and a corresponding job level. The handbook available to download via the link on the right provides an explanation to the automated UFO classification instrument, which includes all 115 job descriptions. It contains information such as:
- the different steps in the classification process;
- the basic principles of the classification;
- an overview of the job titles and levels.
University competence instrument
As of June 2011, the university competence instrument has been entirely modernised. In 2015 intercultural competences haven been added to the instrument. The instrument is available to download via the link on the right and contains a description of the 32 university competences and how they correspond to the university job profiles.
- Working conditions catalogue
- Archive Collective Labour Agreement
- Collective Labour Agreement